SWAN (South West Advocacy Network) offer a range of advocacy services in South Gloucestershire:
- VOCAS (Victims of Crime Advocacy Service), allowing adult victims of crime to access advocacy and practical and emotional support to cope, recover, and engage with the criminal justice system.
- Independent Care Act Advocacy, for individuals with a substantial difficulty going through a care act process without an appropriate person they would like to support them.
- Independent Mental Health Act Advocacy (IMHA), providing advocacy to individuals under the Mental Health Act
- Independent Mental Capacity Act Advocacy (IMCA), providing advocacy to vulnerable adults who lack the ability to make important decisions and do not have family or friends to help them.
- Generic Advocacy, issue-based and time limited advocacy for adults.