Welcome to Bristol Mind
Bristol Mind is a mental health resource for people in Bristol and surrounding areas providing:
- information and signposting service
- a wide range of advocacy services
- low cost counselling
- a confidential helpline MindLine 0808 808 0330 (Wed-Sun, 8pm to midnight)
- a confidential Transgender helpline 0300 330 5468 (Mon and Fri, 8pm to midnight)
- a confidential out-of-hours peri-natal support helpline for mums and their families 0117 935 9366 (Sat and Sun, 8pm to midnight)
- LGBTQ+ wellbeing therapies
- a hate crime service
- volunteering opportunities
- high quality training courses
We recognise that each individual is a resource for their own recovery. Many of our workers, volunteers and trustees have themselves experienced the impact of emotional and mental distress.
Bristol Mind is affiliated to National Mind and is committed to National Mind’s values and quality management standards. See the national Mind website.