Welcome to Bristol Mind
Bristol Mind is a mental health resource for people in Bristol and surrounding areas providing:
- information and signposting service
- a wide range of advocacy services
- low cost counselling
- a confidential helpline MindLine 0808 808 0330 (Wed-Sun, 8pm to midnight)
- a confidential Transgender helpline 0300 330 5468 (Mon and Fri, 8pm to midnight)
- LGBTQ+ wellbeing services
- a hate crime service
- volunteering opportunities
- high quality training courses
- A group for women from different cultural backgrounds, Women Without Borders
We recognise that each individual is a resource for their own recovery. Many of our workers, volunteers and trustees have themselves experienced the impact of emotional and mental distress.
Bristol Mind is affiliated to National Mind and is committed to National Mind’s values and quality management standards. See the national Mind website.