All places are now full, sorry. Please join our mailing list to be notified of the next Mindline volunteering opportunity (we currently anticipate this will be spring or summer 2024).
We have just announced the dates of our next volunteer intake for Bristol Mindline. Information Sessions will take place in late September, with volunteer training then taking place in October and November. Please download the information pack for details about how to apply.
Volunteers get full training over a period of 6 weeks, and then work on a rota basis undertaking approximately one shift every fortnight, answering calls from 7pm to 11pm
What we offer you
- extensive, high quality training
- be part of a lively team
- regular supervision and support
- the opportunity to develop your skills and build your knowledge
What we expect from you
- agree to work with us for at least a year
- attend all the training sessions
- work a four-hour shift approximately every fortnight
- receive supervision for each shift on the helpline
- attend 6-weekly volunteer meetings
Read more about the experience of one of our volunteers.