We’ll be holding Information Sessions in July and August 2022 for our next Mindline volunteer training, which will take place in September 2022. Read on to find out more.
Volunteers get full training on the telephone helpline and then work on a rota basis answering calls 5 nights a week, from 7pm to 11pm
What we offer you
- extensive, high quality training
- be part of a lively team
- regular supervision and support
- the opportunity to develop your skills and build your knowledge
What we expect from you
- agree to work with us for at least a year
- attend all the training sessions
- work a four-hour shift each fortnight
- receive supervision after you have worked on the helpline
- attend volunteer meetings
Information on training to be a volunteer
We are currently recruiting for Mindline volunteers, with training to take place in September 2022. You will need to attend an Information Session in order to apply; Information Sessions are taking place in late July and early August 2022. Please download the information pack to see the dates for information sessions and training.
If you are able to attend all of the training dates, please email email@example.com to book your place on one of the Information Sessions (dates of the sessions are included in the Information Pack).
If you want to be kept up-to-date with future volunteering opportunities at Bristol Mind, you can sign up for our Volunteering mailing list here.