Wear It Blue for World Mental Health Day!
Support Bristol Mind on Tuesday 10th October by Wearing It Blue.
For World Mental Health Day, Bristol Mind invites you to Wear It Blue to show our community that their mental health matters.
Blue is our recognised colour and we’re asking our supporters to wear blue on Tuesday 10th October and donate £5 to our charity.
Think blue t-shirts, trousers or even socks! We wanna see a full blue takeover in support.
- When? 10th October
- Where? Your place of work!
- Cost? £5 donation per person
What is Wear It Blue?
- An awareness-raising event to show your support on World Mental Health Day 2023.
- It invites members of the community to wear blue in support of better mental health for all.
- This event is virtual, so you can take part wherever you are on the day.
How to take part?
- Register to let us know you’re taking part
- Embrace the blue vibes on Tuesday 10th October 2023 by wearing your favourite something blue!
- Donate £5 to Bristol Mind to support our essential mental health services in the community
Don’t forget to capture the moment, share your pics with us and tag us on social media using #WearItBlue.
Why taking part makes a difference?
- We are dependent on donations, like yours, to continue to deliver essential mental health services to the Bristol community. We support refugees, asylum seekers, LGBTQ+ and those who can’t afford private care.
- It promotes a positive view of mental health and awareness of the services that are accessible, relevant, and empowering to the people using them.
- It helps to break down the stigma against mental health and helps people feel less alone.