Mental Elf Run 2023
Join us for our first Mental Elf fun run!
Mental Elf is Bristol Mind’s festive fun run event with a difference
The event is a wellbeing experience with wellbeing boosts and cheer squads at every km.
The run is a 5k route taking place on the 3rd December at Ashton Court Estate.
All runners are encouraged to dress up as Christmas Elves. Think red rosy cheeks, Elf hat, stripes and pointy ears.
- The event begins at the Arts Mansion at 10 am where we start with an exercise warm up before the race starts. You’ll also find refreshments, raffle, games and other festive treats outside the Arts Mansion.
- The race officially begins at 11:30 am
Everyone that completes the course will get a medal and goody bag.
The event is open to all, you can sign up as an individual or get a group ticket so you can book with your family, colleagues or friends! Dogs welcome too, in fact they’re encouraged.
There will be an exercise warm up before the events starts, with refreshments, raffle, Santa’s grotto and parking available nearby.
- Get yourself a ticket to sign up for ‘snow’ much fun! Head to our EventBrite page to secure your place!
There are lots of opportunities to get involved as well as taking part and fundraising:
- Businesses can also sponsor aspects of the event
- Individuals can choose to volunteer on the day
Getting sponsored or donating isn’t a must for joining in on the fun, but the more money we raise, the more good we can do together! Visit our JustGiving page where you can create your own page to gather support from your family, friends, or colleagues for this event.
Rain or shine, the event will still take place. We only look to cancel if it is icy and will let you know at least 24 hours beforehand and arrange another date, for which your ticket/s will be transferred. We will not be able to offer any refunds.
Any questions, email our team email@example.com