Get tickets to Mental Elf, our festive fun run with a difference on December 3rd at Ashton Court Estate
Mental elf is not just a festive fun run; it’s a gathering that brings together the community, advocating for mental health and wellbeing by celebrating the benefits of physical activity and connecting with people.
It’s a 5k route where you’ll be cheered on by elves at every kilometre. All runners are encouraged to dress up as Christmas elves. Think red, rosy cheeks, Elf hat, stripes, and pointy ears. It’s an inclusive and non-competitive event, accessible and open to all ages and abilities.
Don’t miss out – secure your tickets now on our Eventbrite today.
Sign up as an individual or get a group ticket so you can book with your family, colleagues or friends! Dogs welcome too, in fact they’re encouraged.
- Event begins at the Arts Mansion at 10.30am with an exercise warm up
- Parking is available nearby
- Enjoy refreshments, games and other festive treats outside the Arts Mansion
- The race officially begins at 11:30am
- Finishers receive a medal and goody bag
For more information, contact our fundraising team: firstname.lastname@example.org