Course Brochure – Please click for details of all our courses
Understanding mental health and emotional wellbeing is the first step in:
- Managing our own health and wellbeing
- Better supporting others in distress
- Reducing the stigma and discrimination faced by too many people with mental health problems
We have an excellent reputation for delivering training to staff in service-providing organisations including:
- Bristol City Council
- Bristol CCG
- NHS Bristol
- Bath and North East Somerset Council (BANES)
- South Gloucestershire Council
- Gloucestershire County Council
- 2gether Foundation NHS Trust
- Swindon Borough Council
We are continually reviewing and developing our range of training and develop courses for people wanting to manage and improve their own mental health and wellbeing and the wider community – to increase resilience and create a more supportive community for everyone.
Although we do not have a rolling programme of courses, we are keen to run courses in response to demand. To register your interest please email: email@example.com
Nationally Endorsed Courses
- Mental Health First Aid
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Suicide Prevention Training (ASIST)
- Safe Talk
Bristol Mind Courses
- Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Health and Housing
- Telephone Response Skills
Wellbeing at Work
- Implementing Wellbeing In the Workplace
- Becoming A workplace Wellbeing Champion
- Strengthening Personal Resilience
- Mental Health @ Work For Managers
- The Manager’s Role In Resilience
- Time, Energy & Focus – What to do and when to do it
- Strengths and Confidence
We can also offer training on specific mental health issues such as personality disorder, psychosis, managing emotions and resilience.
Bristol Mind are pleased to work with a wide variety of trainers who are experts through personal experience and/or have practical working knowledge and skills to share.
How to book
All of our courses can be delivered in-house and can be designed to meet the specific needs of your organisation or team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can call 0117 980 0370 to discuss your requirements further.
If you would like to put your name on a waiting list for a course please email email@example.com. Once we have sufficient interest we will send out some suggested dates.