Anxious minds are a charity that was set up by sufferers of anxiety and depression, to provide free support to all suffers of anxiety and depression. No matter where you are, no one should suffer alone just because you cannot afford treatment or that you’re on somebody’s waiting list.
Join our community and let’s start fighting back together and change the way mental health is supported forever, Social Network, Blogging Platform and Resource Centre; with an aim to encouraging people to gain knowledge and to share experiences relating to mental and emotional health issues – symptoms, treatments and medications.
The app also includes:
• Online 24 hours support group
• Online peer support sessions / or start your own
• Online support groups / or start your own
• Advice and tips
• Website developed by sufferers
• Blog written by sufferers