Bristol Mind is seeking to recruit Volunteers to help with our work with Asylum Seekers and Refugees in Bristol.
We are seeking Volunteers to support Staff with the following Activities:
- Walks on Tuesdays 1-4pm,
- Art Activities on Wednesdays 12 – 4pm.
- Parent and Children’s Club Thursday 10am-4:30pm
Some degree of regular commitment is required, as such, volunteers can choose which activity/ties suits their personal time and schedule.
- Bristol Mind Vision and Mission is to support everyone in and around Bristol in achieving to best mental health.
We offer: Our Values are:
-Counselling Services -Compassion
-Mental Health Services -Integrity
-Telephone Support -Create Change
-Corporate Services -Equality
Benefits For Volunteers include:
- Working in a supportive team
- Being part of a body of volunteers
- Appropriate and relevant training for the role
- Supportive Supervision
- Valuable skills and experience
- Being part of thriving and innovative organisation.
For Further enquiry and to apply,