Information and office volunteer
Volunteers will be asked to:
- Attend all initial and ongoing training as per the training programme.
- Cover one 3.5 hour shift per week for a minimum of one year subsequent to completion of training (optional additional shifts will be available). Shifts run from either 9:30 – 13:00 or 13:00 – 16:30 Monday to Thursday.
- Take calls and offer emotional support and information when appropriate.
- Record information in line with the service’s procedures.
- Participate in monitoring of the service on the database (one-to-one training will be provided).
- Support fellow volunteers.
- Attend a volunteer team meeting once every six weeks.
- Attend supervision with a member of staff.
- Work in accordance with all Bristol Mind’s principles and policies.
How to Apply:
Prospective volunteers will need to attend an information session prior to commencement of training. These provide an opportunity to find out more about the project.
You must attend an information session in order to apply for training. Application forms and interviews will only be offered to those who have attended an information session.
We are currently looking for volunteers and are holding Introductory Sessions in August and September 2018. For more information about the role including the dates of the Introductory Sessions and the training, please see Information and Signposting Volunteer Role
To book a place on the Introductory Session please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 980 0370.
Training will be over four days. You will need to be able attend all four sessions.