Need help or support? See the menu on this page for a list of organisations and resources who might be able to help.
(if you are viewing this page from a mobile, scroll to the bottom of the page)
If you, or someone you are concerned about, is in an emotional or mental health crisis go to our help in a crisis page.
If you can’t find what you want, try:
- Well Aware – the largest local source of information about groups and services of all kinds, on freephone 0808 808 5252 or www.wellaware.org.uk
- Avon and Wilts Mental Health Trust web site – for details of local community and inpatient services.
- Bristol Clinical Commissioning Group – www.bristolccg.nhs.uk
- North Somerset Clinical Commissioning Group – www.northsomersetccg.nhs.uk
- South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group –www.southgloucestershireccg.nhs.uk
- South West Veterans Mental Health Partnership; an organisation who’s goal is to improve the service to veterans and to ensure that specialist treatment for mental health issues is on offer – www.swveterans.org.uk
- Well Aware offer online information specifically about mens’ and boys’ mental and physical health – www.wellaware.org.uk/pages/info-and-resources/mens-health
Websites offering Support and information:
- BBC mental and emotional health pages.
Bristol Mind works to keep these resources as up-to-date and accurate as possible, however we cannot guarantee that all the information within our resource pages is accurate. Bristol Mind cannot accept responsibility for personal security, or any loss or damage which may occur from the use of this information. Because we cannot provide quality control of external links, please be aware that the inclusion of any company’s name within these pages should not be considered as a recommendation of that organisation, their products or services.
Additions, changes, updates, or concerns – please tell us:
Tel: 0117 980 0370
Page last updated: 26/07/2017